That each student will become . . .
A Faithful Follower of Jesus Christ Who
- is able to communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- develops and articulates a Christian worldview through knowledge and personal application.
- exercises godly disciplines of worship, prayer, memorization, and reading of God’s Word.
- practices God-given gifts and talents.
A Responsible Learner Who
- reads fluently and for pleasure, demonstrating comprehension.
accurately computes numbers and operations; demonstrates the way the computed qualities relate to one another in problem reasoning, geometry, spatial sense and measurement, algebraic patterns and functions, data analysis, statistics and probabilities.
- describes, understands, and explains the geography and history of our community, state, country and world.
- works diligently to be a good steward of time and resources.
A Critical Thinker Who
- identifies, organizes, analyzes, synthesizes, and applies information across the curriculum.
- observes, classifies, measures and predicts the nature of life and physical science as it relates to Scientific Creationism; experiments, forms hypotheses, and interprets the information using the scientific method.
- exercises the skill and competency needed for the use of computer technology with a variety of methods, strategies, and tools to access, research, evaluate and present information.
An Effective Communicator Who
- writes accurately and fluently, using meaningful vocabulary across the curriculum when expressing thoughts and feelings.
- communicates effectively by listening attentively and speaking clearly and with confidence.
- actively participates in the fine arts through art, drama, and music.
A Person of Strong Christ-Like Character Who
- practices Biblical morals and ethics in problem solving.
- respects and submits to authority.
- shows compassion for others in the community, nation, and world.
- demonstrates loyalty to and appreciation for their country.
- participates in activities that promote personal health and fitness.